Monday, January 07, 2008

You won't see me at FTP or UB for a while

I've become the terminator recently............


Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

This email is to confirm that your account DDionysus has been closed at
your request.

If you wish to stay subscribed to "Full Tilt Poker News" and "Tips From
the Pros," you may send an email to support@fulltiltpoker.com requesting
to remain on the list.

To reopen this account in the future, please email us from this same
email address and we will quickly reopen your account.

Full Tilt Poker wishes you the best of luck in your endeavors, and we
hope to serve you again in the future.

Regards,

Jeremy M
Full Tilt Poker Support


Dear Dave,

Thank you for choosing Ultimate Bet; it is a pleasure to be of your assistance.

Please note that your Ultimate Bet account under account ID 'PokerDD' has been permanently closed as you have requested.

If you happen to have any questions regarding this matter please feel free to give us a call to our toll free number at 1 877 887 6537

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Adrian
UltimateBet ~ Security Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'


I haven't played much at UB for the past couple of years but I always liked the interface they have. Some of the best cashes I had were in 2005 on UB.....I started playing MTT's there instead of PartyPoker. I saved Party for the cash games.....miss that too. I love FTP also but.......I can't justify the cash until I get my damn house sold. I waited until the BBToo was over and then emptied the account. I see all the new tournaments that bloggers are participating in and I feel like I'm missing out on the fun. In the immortal words of Cyberdyne Systems Model 101......I'll be baaack!

I read on 2+2 that there is no rake back allowed on PokerStars. I thought about cancelling that account for the time being also but....I'm a sucker. I tried the Instant ECheck deposit just to test it out...a small deposit. Man....it is instantaneous! They withdraw the actual check amount up to 10 days later but wow....if there was ever a temptation it is Instant ECheck. I guess it works fine at PokerStars and Bodog. There are so many tournament on PStars that I love....I just can't take the beats that I suffered all over again this past weekend. I was about to cash in the nightly 11$ 10 minute-levels tournament. I have T3500. I am in late position. There is a min-raise from a min-raise with anything donk in early position. She had been doing this so often that her stack had dwindled to T5000 from T10000 within 30 minutes. The blinds were at 200-400. She min-raises and I call with pocket 6's. The flop of Jx-Js-7s falls. Nobody else is in the pot.........The min-raiser girl checks. (I am thinking this is very weak.....I am close to the cash but I could use a huge pot right before the cash.) I wait for a few seconds then jam my 6's into the pot. This person waits a second.....then calls with As-9c. How the fuck can you call almost all of your stack off with A-9 off suit on a flop of Jx-Js-7s????? Are you looking for the runner-runner flush? The turn produces a 9 of cunt....or clubs for this 'tard. This shit occurs regularly on PStars...and I can see why I haven't really made any serious effort there for the last 2 years.....Jeezuz man!!! I am still doing well at Bodog.....or more specifically the 'Bodonkey'!

I've been making the top 5 quite often....which included prize + 109 in tourney bucks. So read the following description and get in on the action :

You're invited to play in, post or forward this information on.

Play Bodog's Online Poker Blogger Tournament Tuesday Nights!

Bodog invites Poker Bloggers to play in it's Online Poker Blogger Tournament with a total of $600 in bonus money.

If you are 1 of the 5 money bubblers, you'll have your $11 buy-in refunded and if you finish in the top 5 you will win an entry for Bodog's Sunday $100K Guaranteed tournament.

This poker blogger tournament runs weekly on Tuesday evenings and requires the password bodogblogger for entry.

Tournament Details

* Day of week: Tuesday January 8, 2008
* Start Time: 9:05 pm ET
* Tournament Name: "Online Poker Blogger Tournament" at Bodog
* Entry Password: bodogblogger
* Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
* Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
* Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
* Bonuses:
* T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.
* T$11 bonus paid to the 5 players that are eliminated prior to payouts.
* These bonuses will be awarded within 24hrs of the tournament completion.
* T$ = Tournament Credits. These can be used as a buy in to almost all scheduled tournaments at Bodog and have a ratio to cash of 1:1.
* T$ can also be combined with cash to buy in to tournaments.

All that is required to be eligible to play is that you have a poker blog online and a Bodog member player account.

If you haven't played at the Bodog Poker Room before, please download and install the FREE software client at:
http://www.bodoglife.com/poker/how-to-play/download-poker.html It only takes minutes!

If you're not yet a Bodog member, sign up for your FREE account by clicking the "Join Now" button in the Poker Room client.

Getting Started at the Bodog Poker Room
http://www.bodoglife.com/en/poker/how-to-play/getting-started.html

Practice FREE Online Poker at the Bodog Poker Room
http://www.bodoglife.com/poker/how-to-play/free-online-poker.html

For assistance with signing up for the tournament or with starting a Bodog member player account please call or email:
Bodog Poker Customer Service Number: 1-866-909-2237
Bodog Poker Customer Service Email: poker@bodoglife.com

Bodog's Online Poker Blogger Tournament Banner
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2374/2105765715_f696d6dd1b.jpg
Free for the posting, featuring Bodog Girl, Izabella

Daily Tournament Updates at Tournament Host Site
http://smokkee.blogspot.com/

Special Announcement
February 2008, this tournament series will be turned into an ongoing leader board with increased prizes.
Stay tuned for details. (Official Start Date TBA)

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Nadia Alterio
"Poker Enthusiast"
Riptown.com Media


Bodog Live The Life in Las Vegas Contest
Enter to win an exclusive trip to Las Vegas and experience the good life.
All entrants are automatically entered to win an iPhone in Bodog's weekly iPhone giveaway.
Enter NOW at http://www.livethelifecontest.com/
Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing on or about January 21, 2008.

1 comment:

Best Poker Listing said...

Really nice review! Unboxing is the best part of getting something! thanks for a nice post.